Friday, May 11, 2007

Waiting..............

I hate waiting. I've never had much patience. I hate waiting at the doctor's office, the grocery store, and bank. I hate waiting for winter in the summer, a better paycheck, a nicer living space. I just hate waiting.Today, I am waiting to hear about an important business transaction, which if it goes through will set me on the right track toward a better paycheck and nicer living space. I was supposed to hear on Monday and here it is Tuesday at 7 pm, and I'm still waiting. Maybe I don't want to hear the answer, maybe I'm not ready to hear the answer.I have always been one of those people who immediately falls in love with an idea before it even enters the beginning stages. I have done it again and now I am just waiting in misery to see if it will all pan out the way I want it to.Here's hoping that I not only find out soon, but can also live with the decision.

No comments: